Black is the color of night, darkness. Yellow is the color of the sun, light and joy. Therefore, the combination of these two colors are very unexpected, sharp, vivid and memorable. To make the contrast was less noticeable, “mixin” a bit of gray, white or beige.
1. The dark tones of the interior is very cold, bright picture with yellow paint can help warm up the general impression.
2. Why not paint the walls yellow? Such experiments are relevant in the kitchen and kids room.
3. Designers are advised to use black in massive elements, and the yellow would be best to look at the accents: textiles, lampshades on the lamps, candles, figurines.
4. If a pink-and-white kids room interior is not your style, we can offer a version of the children’s room in the yellow white gray black tones. This color combination looks and fun, and noble at the same time.
5. To make a room seem even more sunny and bright – hang yellow curtains on the windows!
6. Yellow does not have to be much – just a chest of drawers and the interior became a fashionable and modern.
7. The black color looks very majestic in furniture, leather upholstery, and on the floor. Yellow, bordered with gold, only help to emphasize the greatness.
8. Soft colors (pale yellow, matte black, combined with white and beige) are suitable for the bedroom.
9. Yellow chairs, fireplace, fresh flowers brought into the interior sunny mood and warmth.
10. This is a simple and brilliant solution – scarves (yellow and gray), attached to the chair, will add texture and style to any chair.