Floral patterns in the 30s filled the space – from silk blouses to tea sets. As especially popular in the seventies, these joyful, romantic colors in the following years were rejected as being archaic. But today, the floral patterns once again seize the spotlight, because retro is now in an unprecedented fashion – and look very stylish and modern. We offer to look a selection of tea set with floral patterns.
1. The tea of these wonderful dishes will seem even sweeter.
2. Two excellent examples of how different floral patterns can be the perfect balance in one tea set.
3. Grandmother’s tea set is not garbage, it’s vintage. Enjoy your tea.
4. You can use a toy or a vase of flowers as the central figure in the table setting. The table setting will look rich and integrity.
5. The tea set, hand painted!
6. Idyll evening tea will not be complete without such a tea set “from childhood.”
7. Decorate saucers with the flower, keeping the total range of colors. Very unusual and fresh solution.
8. We do not know exactly who came up with this idea – to put small plants in the teacups. But it looks just great!
9. Deep cups can be used as vases for bouquets of wild flowers.
10. And another ingenious solution: teacups can serve as an excellent organizer for jewelry in a drawer . It is a bright and practical.